skip to main | skip to sidebar

SHIVER CITIES

Reveries of existence... from the Midwest to the Northwest

 

Pages

  • Home

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Mossbowl.

More good times from Sharing Machine:


Posted by K at Wednesday, April 21, 2010 Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook
Labels: The Incredible Internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
K
Fairbanks, AK
Listening, learning, and living in one north country or another.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2010 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • Yep.
      • A Mossbowl.
      • The Single Greatest Succession of Photos Ever
      • When Local Music Made Love: GAYNGS
      • Head's Up!: Basilica Block Party
      • A Love Rekindled: Spoon Plays MPLS at First Ave
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (14)

Labels

  • America is Not Crap (6)
  • Bar Night (3)
  • Food Flaunting (4)
  • Minneapolis Madness (18)
  • Minnesota Travels (3)
  • Music and Movie Mondays (12)
  • Politicking (1)
  • Self-Deprecation (8)
  • Show Spot (9)
  • St. Paul Stories (4)
  • The Incredible Internet (22)
  • Weekly Prank (3)

Popular Posts

  • Bent Objects- The Secret Life of Everyday Things
    After a couple weeks of hiatus, I thought I'd come back strong by sharing with you all one of my new favorite things: Bent Objects. Arti...
  • The First Non-Embarassing Halloween Ever! (And two whole costumes to boot!)
    Well, Halloween weekend came and went, and now November is upon us. This weekend I managed to sucessfully host a Halloween party for the age...
  • A Halloween Retrospective: I Was An Embarrassing Child
    With the approach of my favorite holiday next week, I've been thinking back on some of my greatest and not so great Halloweens. Costumes...
  • GAYNGS "Affilyated" at First Ave- Six Hours of Doomtree-harmar-deathsquads-megafaun-slapping-solidgold LOVE.
    This Sunday night, the best thing ever to hit 69 bpm once again blew the roof off First Avenue, as the mostly-local supergroup, GAYNGS, reun...
  • Fish-Water: Rites of Spring in Minneapolis
    Well, Shiverers, it is that time of year again: Spring! While I'm sure most of you (myself definitely included) are shedding layers, op...
  • Everyman's Tale: A Brief Encounter
    Nothing in life is easy. On any given day, a seemingly never-ending flow of junk makes the average person want to burrow down b...
  • Art for Language-Lovers: Wordle.net
    In one of the best discoveries I've made since mixing garlic powder in with my tuna salad, I happened across an amazing website called W...
  • A Tribute to the Calvin and Hobbes Snowmen
    Hello shiverers, to get you over the Thursday slum, I've compiled a collection of what I belive are the greatest winter-inspired cartoon...
  • A No-Nonsense Plea for Women's Rights
    Well, I intended to begin a post today about some great live music events that are coming up in the Shiver Cities in the next few months, bu...
  • Happy Birthday Current!
    The Crowd from above Q: So what does spending almost an entire Friday in front of a computer hitting the "refresh" button get you...
 

Copyright © 2010 SHIVER CITIES | Blogger Templates Design by Splashy Templates