Monday, November 2, 2009

The First Non-Embarassing Halloween Ever! (And two whole costumes to boot!)

Well, Halloween weekend came and went, and now November is upon us. This weekend I managed to sucessfully host a Halloween party for the ages, and attended one as well, with TWO costumes, neither of which, you will be surprised to hear, were embarassing in the slightest. Conclusions? Halloween WIN.

First, my housemates and I hosted a spectacular shindig as the color-centric characters from the boardgame CLUE, with my boyfriend dressing as the Tim Curry-esque butler from the film. I was a fiendishly proper Professor Plum.

From Left: Prof. Plum, Col. Mustard, Mrs. Peacock, Mr. Green, Miss Scarlett, Mrs. White, and the Butler

Milo dressed as his favorite thing: a paper bag.

Murder in the eyes..

Next, Kellen and I attended another party on Saturday night, huriedly changing costumes because two lonely Clue characters minus their posse just didin't make sense. Thanks to my fabulous red trenchcoat, I was geography-theif Carmen Sandiego. Kellen went as the Tour de Franzia...

Yes, I did steal the Eiffel Tower

The king of class.


So there you have it, shiverers, a successful Halloween gone by, not a clown or Xena Warrior Princess character in sight. My mother would be so proud.

-K

0 comments: