Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Marmaduke is Soooo Last Season: The Comic-Goodness of Sharing Machine



I love being an adult. There is really nothing like waking up early, making some coffee and sitting down in front of the computer for the daily mature task of checking out webcomic updates. Wait...

But really, webcomics are a really fabulous way to start the day, and never fail, I always hop on to one of the various crass and often crude comics that the Sharing Machine group hosts. These four comics: Nataliedee, Married to the Sea, Toothpaste for Dinner, and Superpoop all put that little pep in my step that I need every morning, despite the inevitable spitting of coffee because I normally end up laughing too hard to keep my breakfast blend in my mouth.

So happy Wednesday, shiverers, and enjoy some of my all-time favorites from Sharing Machine.


NatalieDee


Superpoop


Married to the Sea


Toothpaste for Dinner

-K

0 comments: