Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Weekly Prank: The Water Bowl Ceiling Trick

Happy Tuesday, everyone. Isn't it great to be in the weather-worn Twin Cities while everyone else in the country freaks out because of all the snow we're getting nationally? Just to prove my point, I saw someone in downtown St. Paul wearing shorts while bicycling the other day... we're a hearty lot...

Although April Fool's Day is a ways off, I thought I'd start a new series where I pull some of the best footage of pranks I could find on YouTube and share it with you lovely people. My first entry, a video of the infamous water bowl on the ceiling prank. The only issue I can see with implementing this is that once they have been humiliated, the "prankee" now has a large stick with which to hit the prankster, which I forsee as causing some serious problems:



See what I mean? That girl now has a broom handle, and she's probably pretty pissed.

Have a good prank to share? Comment!

-K

0 comments: