Monday, October 19, 2009

Brinner with Jane and Kya, or "Cooking with Swine Flu"

Well, badass immune system be damned, yours truly came down with a bad bout of the good 'ole flu this week. After being thoroughly mopey for a whole day: wondering if I should stay home, going to a doctor who told me to stay home, and then eventually staying home wishing I wasn't staying home, I decided to use the H1N1 opportunity to try out some of my foodie-liscious new Hells Kitchen recipies. Luckily, Jane was there to help me make a delicious breakfast-for-dinner and be the clean hands to my wealth of viral plague.

On the menu? My favorites, Vegetable Benedict and Mahnomin Porridge


Homemade Hells Kitchen-style Veggie Benedict



Mahnomin Porridge



All in the Presentation...

Stick around for my next cooking-adventure!

-K

0 comments: