Monday, October 19, 2009

Music and Movie Mondays: Bon Iver Live at the Riverside


Another broody Northerner...

For all of you Milwaukeeans who were lucky enough to have seen Bon Iver's last tour stop for what will be a year or two, I'm jealous. Luckily, I managed to catch Bon Iver last year at First Avenue here in Minneapolis, and the experience was incredible! For all of you who have seen them, or haven't been blessed enough yet, I've scratched up a recording of their stop at the Riverside in Milwaukee on October 11th. I've listened to the whole thing a few times through already, and I must say, I'm a bit hurt that my Bon Iver concert memories, such as Justin Vernon having the entire audience scream at the top of our lungs at the end of "The Wolves" seem to be far from unique, haha. But who cares? Still AWESOME. The performance, in its entirety, for yours (and my) listening pleasure!

Bon Iver Live at the Riverside

0 comments: